amazon

Monday, October 7, 2013

Review: Unexpected Angel by Sloan Johnson


Unexpected Angel by Sloan Johnson
Book #1 in Isthmus Alliance Series
AVAILABLE NOW
This romance is so filled with laughs that had to hold my side it hurt so bad.  The writing is so engaging that I couldn’t put the book down once I started reading.   The characters were fleshed out so they felt like family members not just fictional beings. The world created by Sloan Johnson was so realistic that I felt like I was watching a movie, not reading. 

 Tasha and Dylan meet at Leather and Lace night, and while not “love at first sight” they are instantly and irrevocably connected, when he speaks to her first outside and again inside.

(Tasha) The stranger cocks his eyebrow at me and I can’t help but laugh. “Really? You’re going to use the crazy serial killer excuse not to have a drink with me?” “No, I used the ‘I don’t know your name’ excuse. The serial killer bit was just an added bonus.” 

The book is fully capable of standing alone, though the ending is surely getting you ready to read more about this insanely close group of friends and their exploits. 

Brenda
 
About Sloan
Sloan is a Midwestern mom who began writing nearly seven years ago as a way to make money while staying home with her daughter. Now, with two kids in tow and having written more articles on how to assemble various pieces of furniture than she can count, she is reaching to make her dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment