amazon

Friday, September 6, 2013

Review: Emerge by S.E. Hall



Emerge By S.E. Hall 

5 out of 5 stars

The writing grabs you by the hair and just keeps pulling you in.  I can just see the characters and fall into this story, so much so that I read it all in one sitting, imagine how mad I was when my family expected me to actually cook dinner! 

I enjoyed the way some of the chapters offered another POV letting you peek into the thoughts and feelings of not just Laney but Evan and Dane as well.  There is a twist or two that catch you unaware and make you go NO WAY....well yes WAY, and it makes the book all the more intriguing. 

I won't spoil the book with details, but suffice it to say that every reader of YA books and coming of age stories should put this book at the TOP of your TBR (to be read) lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment